Tuesday, December 8, 2009




It is so hard to get pictures taken outside when it is SO cold out! I have invested in an indoor studio and now have indoor pictures available!!! Please call if you are interested!
I also wanted to let everyone know that I will not be available to do wedding pictures from January 2010-May 2010 due to my schooling. I have one wedding planned for Feb. 12, 2010 and still plan on doing this one. I will be open to do anything else though (wedding pictures are very time-consuming and I wouldn't be able to put my best work into them). Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was at Stephanie's wedding and you chatted with my fiance (Stephanie's brother) and I at the reception. (My name is Vanessa Young) Anyway, I love your pictures of the wedding! I noticed that you won't be doing weddings from Feb-May of next year...Danny and I are getting married on May 8 and I was wondering if you could do our wedding. It's totally cool if you can't! I don't want you to feel obligated at all, I was just wondering! :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete